"Larets" 23 l. this is an anatomical backpack for tactical purposes. The MOLLE interface on the front, sides and bottom of the backpack, as well as removable horizontal straps for volume adjustment, allow you to install a variety of additional cargo modules, weapons and camping equipment.
The main compartment of the backpack has the ability to fully open almost 180 degrees, there is a pocket for a hydrator or UHMWPE / aramid insert, and two mesh pockets on the opposite side of the main compartment for various items of equipment. On the outside, the backpack has two zippered pockets. To protect against moisture and stiffen the bottom of the backpack, an insert made of EVA material is provided.
The backpack has wide ventilated straps with a quick release system on the fastex and a ventilated anatomical back with comfortable rigidity. The suspension system allows you to customize the backpack to fit the figure of a particular person: adjustable straps, ties on the straps and chest jumper.
Weight: 1150 grams.
Dimensions: 450 x 300 x 200 mm (Length x Width x Height).
- Opens almost 180 degrees.
- Tactical backpack with a volume of 23 liters.
- Hard waterproof bottom.
- Two mesh pockets in the main compartment, two zippered pockets on the outside.
- Ventilated back of comfortable rigidity.
- Removable hinges for volume adjustment or attachment of additional equipment.
- Pocket for aramid insert or hydrator.
- Detachable ties on the straps and a chest jumper makes it possible to attach various equipment to them.
- MOLLE interface on the front, sides and bottom of the backpack.
- The possibility of fine adjustment of the straps.
- Anatomical ventilated straps with a quick release system.
- Main fabric: Moss, Digital Flora - Cordon Prime 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex (Russia). Multicam, Olive - Cordura 1000D Nylon 6.0 100%
- Additional fabric: Tourist - 100% Nylon Baltex ® (Russia)
- Additional materials: EVA 100% (Russia).
- Load-bearing grid: 100% polyamide (Russia)