For the winter season, the company Mordor Tac. has created a fleece hat "Nord". Unlike many other fleece hats presented on the Russian market, "Nord" is made of fleece of domestic production (Shakhty, Rostov region).
Fleece "Panda", saves heat, removes moisture from the head during heavy physical exertion, and also has excellent protective properties against the wind. In case of getting wet, the hat dries very quickly.
For the production of the Nord hat, a special Flatlock machine is used, which stitches the parts together using a flat seam, this technology is used for the production of thermal underwear, so that the seams do not cause discomfort.
- The minimum weight and dimensions make it possible to carry it in any pocket of clothing, and keep it always at hand
- Windstop technology - does not blow in strong winds.
- The flat seam allows you to use a cap under a ballistic helmet
- It has an anti-pilling reverse, so this fleece, unlike many others, does not roll off and retains its "marketable appearance" after several months of wearing.
- Thanks to the design and specially selected fabric, it has high thermal insulation properties.
- 2% elastane (JSC "BTK Group").
- Fleece fabric 98% polyester.