A sitting mat is a necessary element of modern tactical equipment designed to prevent unwanted contact with cold, wet and other surfaces.
Siting Mat-Transformer "Tochka-5S" from Mordor Tac. is an ergonomic transformable mat for sitting and lying on a hard and cold surface with a compartment for a ballistic package in the upper part. Siting Mat-Transformer "Tochka-5S" has an anatomical shape and provides comfort both in statics and dynamics.
"Tochka-5S" has fasteners for installation on a tactical belt and a convenient fixation system in different positions, a special elastic sling is used to attach the sitting mat, which increases user comfort. In the open state, the sitting mat can be used as a mat for thermal insulation in the prone position.
Patterns for cutting inserts inside are available for this product. You can make an insert from EVA, foam or aramid. Hand-made or on factory. Download patterns in two formats (A4 for home printers and Full for large format printing) at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19uLQszc-G1hgyl1MnqOQK741QWWr1KnL?usp=sharing
Weight: 355 grams.
Dimensions: 345 x 400 x 40 mm (Length x Width x Height).
- It has fasteners for installation on a tactical belt
- Technological modern materials
- Fixed with a plastic fastener fastex
- Does not restrict movement.
- Soft thermal insulation lining with memory effect
- The volume-adjustable belt is equipped with an elastic insert
- The compartment for the ballistic package in the upper part
- Easy to unfold and fold, increasing the usable area of use
- Isolon (Russia)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- 100% Acetal APRI ® (Russia)
- 100% Polyamide AO Lenta® (Russia)
- Green Moss, Olive, Black, Coyote, Digital Flora - Cordon Prime 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex ® (Russia). Multicam - Nylon 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea). Black Multicam - Nylon 500D 6.0 100% (South Korea)