Helmet covers have gone a long way in development and have turned from simple means of additional disguise into a full-fledged functional element of the equipment of a modern fighter.
Helmet cover "Address", designed for assault helmets Altyn, K6-3, Rys and their replicas. The cover provides the helmet with additional functionality, camouflage properties, protection from adverse weather conditions and minor damage. On the cover there are holes for fasteners and visor retainers, as well as for radio accessories. The "Address" covers the entire area of the helmet. Comfortable minimalistic velcro panels are placed on all sides for installing patches, insignia, light-accumulating tags, IR beacons, etc. On the back of the cover there are loops for fixing ballistic glasses.
The size of the cover is adjustable at the back of the head with an elastic cord and a lock. The cover is functional, made of durable fabric “Janus” and has high-quality fittings. Available in various colors
- Suitable for Altyn, K6-3, Rys-T original helmets and their replicas
- Compatible with radio headsets
- High quality fabric and accessories.
- Loops for fixing ballistic glasses
- Velcro panels for patches and beacons.
- Technological holes for fasteners and visor retainers
- A wide range of colors
- "Janus" 51% cotton, 49% nylon (polyamide) Baltex ® (Russia)
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- 100% AO Lenta polyester (Russia)
- Polyester, latex 100% AO Lenta (Russia)