Performing various combat tasks requires a fighter to carry not only ammunition, but also additional things for various purposes, such as food, water, change of underwear and much more. Putting all of the above into pockets is not the most optimal solution, so webbing is usually equipped with a crumb / universal bag. For these purposes, Mordor Tac. has developed a special "Kalita" bag with a volume of 5 liters.
The Combat Backpack "Kalita" is designed to accommodate additional equipment of various sizes in the form of water bottles, dry rations, additional ammunition, medical supplies and many other things.
From the outside, the pouch is equipped with three MOLLE straps, on which a contact tape for chevrons and patches is sewn. The bag has one large zippered compartment with two locks, a mesh compartment on the back wall and a double elastic compartment on the front wall. Fastening of the bag is carried out on the MOLLE interface, with the help of four slings made of hypalon with a secure fixation on the contact tape.
Weight: 300 grams.
Dimensions: 200 x 290 x 70 mm (Length x Width x Height).
- The volume is 5 liters
- It does not take up much space on the equipment and has a low profile
- Only modern materials are used in production, providing durability and ease of use.
- One large compartment with three internal pockets
- 100% Acetal APRI (Russia), Lightning Arta ® (Latvia)
- 100% Polyester Air-mesh (South Korea)
- Moss, Olive, Black, Coyote, Digital Flora - Cordon Prime 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex (Russia). Multicam - Nylon 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea).Black Multicam - Nylon 500D 6.0 100% (South Korea)
- 100% Polyamide AO Lenta® (Russia)