The evacuation sling in the "Vol" pouch can satisfy the need to evacuate the wounded from the red zone to provide first aid.
The "Vol" sling allows evacuation in various ways. Passing under the arms by making a loop around the torso of the victim, or hook the sling for the vest through the shoulder straps of the vest. There are two wide loops on the sling that allow you to drag the wounded together and alone.
The evacuation sling is equipped with a special pouch, the option of laying the sling in the pouch is determined by the end user.
The manufacturer reserves the right, in the absence of a sling of a suitable color, to replace it with a monochrome shade.
Dimensions of the pouch with a sling inside: 210 mm x 85 mm x 65 mm; (Length x Width x Depth).
Sling length: 6 m.
- The sling is equipped with wide loops for a comfortable grip.
- The length of the sling is 6 meters.
- Breaking load limit 430 kg.
- Equipped with a pouch with an elastic band.
- The sling has a red stripe for quick identification.
- Allows you to evacuate the wounded with greater convenience and less injury.
- Only modern materials are used in production, ensuring durability and ease of use.
- 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium)
- Cordon Prime (Digiflora, OD, Moss); Cordura 1000D (Multicam);