The Wolf combat jacket (version 2023) is a demi-season jacket made of dense windproof fabric, with basic moisture protection without insulation. The jacket is great for spring, autumn or winter (when using 1-2 layers of thermal underwear, for example, Python and Monitor Lizard).
The jacket is fastened with a central zipper with a protective strap and has additional velcro fasteners. The jacket has a hood with adjustments for the oval and volume of the user's head. There are 6 pockets on the jacket – side, chest and shoulder pockets, on which there are velcro panels for attaching patches. There are compartments on the sleeve in the area of the elbow joint to accommodate elbow protection, the volume of the cuff is regulated by a Velcro fastener.
The jacket is made of Cedar fabric, which has an advantage over the classic summer rip-stop in the autumn-winter period. The density is 250 g/m, against 220 g/m (at the Rip Stop), the breaking load is 1200 N, against 800 N.
- Anatomical cut.
- Double hood adjustment.
- Breathable rip-stop fabric with a moisture-repellent coating.
- Windproof zipper closure.
- Chest pockets remain accessible when wearing equipment such as a belt-shoulder system.
- Strength and wear resistance.
- Slings: Polyamide 100% AO Tape (Russia)
- Fabric: "Cedar" polyester 80%, viscose 20% BTK-Textile ®
- Zippers: 100% Polyacetal Special Kit ® (Russia)
- Contact tape: Nylon (polyamide) 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium)