The Gorka suit is one of the most popular costumes in Russia. Employees of special forces appreciate it for its versatility, simplicity and durability. The first "Gorka" type suit was developed in the late 80s and has not changed much since then. At the same time, military technologies do not stand still and new technological materials and cut should be used in modern combat clothing. Mordor Tac solved this problem by launching a completely redesigned Gorka 5 suit with the name "VOLK"(Wolf).
The jacket from the "VOLK" suit is a deeply redesigned jacket from the Gorka 3 suit. Now the jacket is fastened with a tractor zipper with a windproof flap, there are slanted pockets on the chest that are available even when wearing a Plate Carrier or belt system like "SMERSH". On the sides of the lumbar part, there are pockets of variable volume that do not interfere with driving or moving in a lay down position, flat pockets with a zipper and velcro panels are added to the shoulders. The sleeves of the jacket are adjustable with a Velcro, the hood, waist and bottom of the jacket are adjusted to the figure with an elastic cord.
But the most important advantage in the Gorka 5 "VOLK" jacket is the materials. The heavy and long-drying tent canvas was replaced by a technological "Janus" - a beaver (double-sided) material of special weaving. On the inside, it is made of pure cotton, so the fabric breathes perfectly and makes pleasant contact with the body, and on the outside, it is made of nylon (polyamide), so the suit is very durable, perfectly tolerates light precipitation, wind, dirt and has high wear resistance.
- Anatomical cut.
- Adjustment to the waist and bottom of the jacket.
- Double hood adjustment.
- Unique beaded breathable fabric with a special coating.
- Windproof zipper closure.
- Chest pockets remain accessible even when wearing equipment such as a bodyarmor or Smersh.
- Waist pockets with adjustable volume, do not interfere in the sitting position, available in the lying position.
- Strength and wear resistance.
- Wind and moisture protection.
- "Janus" 51% cotton, 49% polyamide
- 100% Polyacetal Special Kit ® (Russia)
- 100% Polyester ITGF ® (Russia).
- Nylon (polyamide) 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium)