This PVC patch is the flag of the Chechen Republic of the Russian Federation, which allows you to quickly identify a fighter belonging to a particular state at various distances.
"Chechnya" PVC Patch was created by Mordor Tac.for special forces as a replacement for the textile chevron. It is made according to iPVC® technology, has high resistance to mechanical damage, does not fade and does not wear out. The patch is made by the adhesive method, without the use of threads, which significantly increases the service life of the product.
To attach to clothing and equipment, this patch uses a high-quality plastic contact tape that can withstand from 10,000 fastening/detaching cycles.
- Does not fade and does not wear out.
- It is resistant to mechanical damage.
- Quick identification of the fighter at various distances.
- Plastic (nylon) hook for secure fixation.
- Unique iPVC ® manufacturing technology.
- PVC 100%
- Plastic hook (100% nylon)