Adapters "Shory" are designed for attaching glasses to the helmet guide rails, suitable for any helmets with standard rails.
The kit includes 2 adapters assembled, spare buckles of a smaller diameter and an additional elastic band that will allow you to use ballistic glasses separately from the helmet if you have dismantled the regular elastic bands of glasses.
To install the Adapters "Shory", it is necessary to remove or cut off the base elastic band of the glasses and thread it into the adapter.
- Suitable for most helmets with guide rails.
- The convenience of using glasses with adapters when mounted on rails.
- Reliable and convenient fixation of ballistic glasses on the helmet.
- Intuitive and fast way to install adapters.
- A set of two main adapters, two smaller spare adapters, four buckles, the main and repair rubber bands.
- Elastic band: 100% polyester
- Plastic: 100% polypropylene